WHO IS IT FOR
For whom with a HR Business Partner role, looking for their professional skills improvement
Improve the ability to:
- Understand and analyse the Goals and the HR-related needs of the partened Departments
- Identify the most appropriated answers, tools, resources, projects.
- Act as a professional referent point for the main internal stakeholders
- Interact with Employees, understand their needs, facilitate their realtionship with their Leader
- Cooperate with HR Specialist and HR Corporate
- Be a Change Agent
THE WORKSHOP STRUCTURE
Every workshop topic is explored with different activities:
- Business case: participants are invited to find solutions related to HR problems or goals.
- Methods: presentation and learning of best practices .
- Dialogue: reflections on how to implement methods in own organisation.
1. BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP BUILDING
- Company business
- Department organisation
- Understanding Department people, climate, culture.
- Create a mutual trust with the Department leaders
- How to avoid to be perceived as "call consultants" or "controlling agents"
2. UNDERSTANDING NEEDS
- From Company Strategy to ’«HR Strategy»
- «HR Planning»: make the HR Strategy real
- Process the Leaders requests
- Understanding HR issues, functionally and cross-functionally.
3. IDENTIFYING AND MANAGING SOLUTIONS
- Be updated with the best practices.
- Benachmark with HRBP colleagues, inside and outside the Company.
- Create more solutions, make a cost-benefit analysis
- Involve leaders and empoyees in solutions evaluations
- Manage the solution as "a project"
4. HR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PROACTIVENESS
- Proactiveness and cooperation towards Business Leaders, HR Specialists, HR Managers
- Consultancy Companies management:
- clarify the goals,
- understanding the Consultants proposal, evaluate the real "customization" to your needs,
- evaluate the real benefits.