"Train the Trainers" is a learning path, with 5 steps, aimed to master the ability to manage a full-cycle training initiative: from the business-linked needs to the training efficacy evaluation.
The first step: Why a Training?
- Understanding when a Training is more appropriate and when not.
- Managing a Training need analysis: what is the expected impact, who should be involved, what skills should be learned or improved.
Second step: Design
- Contents, activities, agenda, ressources, logistic aspects.
- How to communicate the initiative and create participants engagement.
- How to evaluate the Trainng impact.
Thrid step: The Trainer as a Communicator and a Listener
- Clarity, Sinthesys, Fluency, Impact, Assertiveness, Non-verbal channels.
- Listening and Empathy.
-The Training stakeholders (HR, Trainees Leaders' and colleagues, Directors): how to manage the relationship with them
How the "Train the Trainers" path is managed
One business case is the 5 steps common thread.
Participants will be encouraged, playing the Trainer role, to understand a Training request and to manage it until the end, solving different problems that will arise in the different steps.